When a manufacturer proclaims that they have discovered a miracle body building compound that offers results the likes of which have never been seen before, most simply dismiss the words as over the top advertising. But, when the company is question is of Muscletech’s ilk, they are leaders in the fitness supplement market, people are bound to wonder about the veracity of the statement. So, here is Clear Muscle review that explores the truth about the product, which is being touted as the ultimate supplement for muscle builders.
A brand new muscle building formula which contains a novel form of HMB, Clear Muscle is being hailed as a revolutionary product that can put your bodybuilding efforts and results into fourth gear. A one of its kind formulation, the metabolite, which is the primary ingredient of this supplement, is a derivative of leucine in the free acid form. Normally, the HMB supplements currently available are all calcium salts.
The difference between these and Clear Muscle is that only about 5% of Leucine actually gets converted to HMB in the body. This means that the actual takeaway in terms of results when you consume calcium salts is negligible, unless you are willing to go overboard with its consumption. In contrast, with Clear Muscle, in the form of two capsules, what is being delivered to your muscles is pure HMB, with the highest bioavailability. The results of the compound are startlingly conspicuous.
In fact, these were studied in a double blind placebo study conducted by the University of Tampa over a period of 12 weeks. At the end of this period, the participants gained a stupendous 16 lbs of lean muscle mass as opposed to the mere 4.6 lbs gained by those who were given the placebos. This led the research team to conclude that the results of HMB in its free acid form were more dramatic than those of any other body building supplement currently available in the market.
Clear Muscle Review: What does the product contain?
The primary ingredient of Clear Muscle is a compound called BetaTOR; it is a free acid form of hydroxy- methylbutyrate or HMB. 1000 mg of this substance is pumped into the body with each clear capsule. HMB is a branch chained amino acid, which works at two levels in the body.
• It amplifies protein synthesis by targeting the mTOR pathway, thus added nutrition gets to the muscular tissue resulting in faster growth
• On the second front, it lowers catabolic activity in the body by inhibiting the pathway of UPP. This way, there is a significant reduction in the breakdown of muscle tissue, which is natural after strenuous exercise
The end result is an optimal environment created within the body and the musculature for the unprecedented growth of muscles. A lot of the claims made by the manufacturers of Clear Muscle have actually been proved by clinical trials. Here is the inference drawn from all those studies:
• A trial conducted in 2013 and published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition showed that when HMB (3g per day) is consumed over a prolonged period and coupled with the right kind of training, it results in a remarkable increase in lean body mass and strength. However, when used over the short term, these results were not observed.
• A study from the Journal of Applied Physiology (1996) inferred that HMB supplementation has a direct impact on proteolysis that is exercise induced. Since the protein breakdown is greatly reduced, it leads to greater strength in people who are resistance trained and also in those who are not.
• Finally, a study from 2013 also published in the Journal of Physiology showed that as compared to Calcium-HMB, leucine is significantly more efficacious in stimulating the synthesis of muscle protein.
Clear Muscle Review: Should you Consider the Product?
This is a game changing preparation that can literally help you to put on several pounds of muscle mass and get astonishing gains in muscle strength and thickness within a matter of weeks. The two pronged action of HMB offers more than the boost you will need to get through taxing exercise regimens. The fatigue felt due to muscle breakdown is significantly lower in people who are on Clear Muscle, given the reduction in tissue breakdown.
What’s is more is that the product is just right for people who are old hands as weightlifting and also those who have recently been introduced to body building. But, the added advantage comes with a significantly higher price tag. So, although the efficacy of the product cannot be faulted, only individuals who are serious about their training and performance will be able to afford this supplement. In fact, it is nearly 3 times as expensive as a standard dose of Calcium salts-HMB.
Clear Muscle Review from Actual Users
Several people were included in the beta trial of the product and since then Clear Muscle has been made available on the market. Those who tried out the product for free and also body builders who have paid for it had one thing to say: they had never seen such results in terms of muscle gain and strength with any other formulation.
On Amazon and other web portals that sell nutritional products, nearly 90% users said that post workout recovery times get reduced conspicuously after the use of Clear Muscle and that is not all. They also reported that the biggest and most easily felt advantage of the product is the lowering of the muscle discomfort felt after strenuous exercises. In fact, many reported no soreness at all
• The gain in muscle mass is significant, nearly 2-3 times more than people who use proteins, creatine and other available supplements
• Anabolic activity is increased by 70%
• Catabolic activity is reduced by 58%
• Significant increase in muscle thickness
• Easy to use capsules
• Supports lean mass gain and strength
• Backed by clinical trials
• Body fat reduction of 14 to 21%
• Packs in as much punch as 200 g of whey protein
• Takes you over workout plateaus
• Through the various Clear Muscle reviews, the one thing that could be deduced was that the price of the product was its biggest drawback. After all, not everybody would want to pay $300 for 12 weeks of supplementation.
• More studies need to be conducted on not just the efficiency of free acid form HMB but also on the side effects of the compound.
Where to buy it?
Clear muscle is available at most retailers however we recommend eXplicit Supplements for their great pricing and free/fast shipping.